I woke up to a loud alarm clock, stumbled out of my bed, and walked groggily out of the room. I looked at the clock as I headed for the cabinet to get the cereal. The clock read 5:32. I did my morning chores. I got out of my condo door at 5:58, briefcase in hand, knowing my TTI flight left at 8:30.
I caught the 6:02 city bus and arrived at the airport at 6:23. There was barely any line in the security check and boarding pass line, so I was ready for my flight by 7:04. My flight started boarding at 8:10, so I had about an hour to hang out. I was still a little hungry and half asleep, so I decided on a french bakery. I ordered a pastry and a cup of coffee. I found the newspaper and dug in.
"Bon appetit," the french waitress said as she laid down the food and coffee.
"Thanks," I replied, still staring at the newspaper.
An hour went by and we boarded the plane. As soon as I got on, 5 minutes later I found my self sleeping.
I woke up to the sound of the flight attendant saying "We will be arriving in Cairo in 10 minutes." I gathered my things in the next couple minutes. We arrived.
I like how you use a time period to keep it interesting. I also like how you used our writes secret but shhhhhhh don't tell anybody. I also think the way you used your words you could kind of tell the way you lived your life. Good Job Pablo Lincacum
ReplyDeleteI agree with Austin POwer you did make it interesting with the time,and how you did something every mimute.I love it and keep up the good work. isis
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy your use of the tiredness to the feel to the story It really kept me feeling sleepy or should I say groggy.This was also quite enjoyable to read you kept me in the mood of half awake throughout the story. Great job.
ReplyDelete"We arrived." is a not only a perfect sentence, it makes a really nice end to your post. It both finishes your post and implies that there is more to come. Well done.
ReplyDelete