Friday, January 21, 2011

M8 Battle of Thermopylae

     This week I have decided to fight with the Greeks in the Battle of Thermopylae. I time traveled back to 480 B.C.E. and to my surprise I landed right in the Greeks war camp. They were setting up for the big war against Persia. There was a caboodle of people around the weapons table trying to sharpen their swords and spears before the big battle.
     A buff guy walked up to me with his spear and said, "Who you."
     I had to think fast, but in the end I came up with this weird name and how I got here. The guy ended up going away, but he looked confused when I told him who I was. I went up to the guy who was selling armor and he said the exact same thing the buff guy said. I started walking over to the weapons table after I got my armor and a bunch of other buff dudes said the same thing the other buff dude said.
     The next day I was ready to fight against Persia. I marched in with the Greek army and fought all types of weird people. We were totally outnumbered and if I remember history right, the Greeks were outnumbered 700 to 300,000. It was a long and sweaty battle, but I didn't die because of the secret invisible body shield the TTI (Time Travel Incorporated) lent me. I was down to the last 200 Greeks and the Persians just kept on coming. One guy wasn't even trying to kill us, he just wanted to break our weapons. He broke mine and many other Greeks. We were down to just 125 Greeks and we were all fighting with our bare hands.
     I ran from the battle because I didn't want to be the last Greek and the Persians get mad at me because I couldn't die. I was very tired, but I got away without anybody noticing. I had many cuts and bruises at the end of the day but I survived and I had one happy thought at the end of the day. I helped the Greeks in the Battle of Thermopylae.  

2 comments: