Thursday, February 3, 2011

M9 The Olympic games

     Today I am to travel back through time to before the Olympic games started. I am to create a Greek product or good that is still used today. So, I cruised back to early Greece to tell somebody what my great idea was. I appeared just outside the office of the guy who comes up with all the good ideas. I took a deep breath, then walked pass the door. He was sitting down at his desk scribbling on a peice of paper. He looked up from his paper, then asked what I wanted; I said I had an idea about something to do with the sporting events in Greece. He replied," I was just thinking that we needed something with all these sports."
     "I was thinking that maybe we could do a contest or something where the athletes compete and win prizes," I said.
     "That is a very good idea," He said with a scratch of his beard. We worked out that he would give the idea to the president and I would get no credit for the idea for the Olympics. I walked out of the building with him and felt that the idea would absolutely be good with the president.
     I stayed in Ancient Greece that night, and the next day I got a letter from the president that the idea was approved. I felt very happy, so I went back to the modern day. The first Olympics happened in Olympia,Greece in 776 B.C.E.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy you found the office of the guy who comes up with all the good ideas.

    ReplyDelete