Today we are supposed to do something involving Hinduism or Buddhism, so I've decided to meditate with some monks. I time traveled back to ancient India to run into some monks meditating. I walked jauntily over to the monks and they invited me to come inside their palace. I followed them inside, sweet smells of Indian food filling my nose. I noticed I was craving food and so they let me eat some of the delicious food.
After finishing off the last bite I went to meditate with the monks. I had never tried to meditate before, but the monks taught me how. I got the hang of it pretty quickly, but got bored with it. I stopped meditating and watched the beautiful summer day pass from day to night. It was 6:30 and they were going to 7:00, so I got up and explored the palace.
A guard finally found me in the dining hall and told me I could stay here or go back home. I said I'd stay in one of the rooms for the night and go home in the morning. I found a comfortable bed and fell asleep very fast from the long day.
I am glad you learned to meditate, but I am sad you got bored with it.
ReplyDelete