Thursday, May 19, 2011

M14 Melting Mohenjodaro

     Today I'm supposed to go to Mohenjodaro to describe why it disappeared, so I went back to 1900 B.C.E. to see how Mohenjodaro vanished. When I got there, I saw the regular people of Mohenjodaro and strangely Willy Wonka and his oompa-loompa friends wandering around the town talking to people. He started walking faster towards what looked like a chocolate tent. I followed him as he went inside the chocolate tent with his oompa-loompas. I leaned my ear against the tent and it sounded as if Willy was making plans to destroy the city of Mohenjodaro. I walked backwards, shocked at what Willy was planning to do.
      I went to warn the city of Mohenjodaro, but it seemed like no one would listen to me. I ran into a person and started screaming in their face. They didn't do anything, so I gave up and slammed my head against the wall.
     I woke up with the biggest forehead in the world. My forehead was swelling up like a balloon because I was dreaming and actually slammed my head on the concrete. I looked around and people were looking at me. I finally found out that it was all fake, but I still saw Willy Wonka making plans to destroy the city. I tried to get up, but my forehead hurt too much. I tried to talk, but I couldn't. Before I fainted I saw two things: An  Asiatic elephant, and Willy Wonka turning everybody in to chocolate, riding the elephant.
     I woke up in a hospital, white paint covering the walls, getting cured and feeling better. A doctor came in the door and told me he was from TTI. He told me that Willy Wonka had destroyed the whole city with his chocolate magic and all the chocolate melted away, so there was no sign of the people. I thought about this, but my forehead hurt to much, so I fell back asleep for the last time in a long time.

2 comments:

  1. thats a cool story story

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was an ancient civilization and I had to mysteriously disappear, I would want to be turned into chocolate.

    ReplyDelete