Today I am supposed to hike from the Hindu Kush mountains to the bay of Bengal, so I've decided to climb Mt. Everest to get there. I start off in the Hindu Kush and I take a hike with much scenery because of the start of spring. I finally found the base of the Himalayas and layered up to take a long hike up the icy Mt. Everest. I had food, water, and lots of protection to climb the mountain. The air was cold as I started up the snow capped mountains.
5 weeks later, I was only a mile away from the top. I pushed myself to try and fight the harsh winds blowing from the south. I was famished from almost losing all of my food. I just kept putting one foot over the other and trying my hardest to make it to the top. I couldn't feel any of my limbs and it felt like any second they could fall off. I finally made it to the top, my arms celebrating in victory. I then found myself losing conscious and started falling down the other side of the mountain. I finally found the world black and went into a deep sleep...
I woke up in a tent filled with medications and machines that would be found in a hospital. I got up, but found myself having a huge headache, so went back to sleep.
I woke up again without much of a headache, but still hurting everywhere from the fall. A guy came in this time and told me all the information I needed to know (thankfully in English). I also found out they had dropped me right next to the Bay of Bengal, so I didn't need to worry about any more travel. He told me I still needed much rest and that I would have a very hard time moving, so I fell asleep one last time.
Glad you got to have a Rocky pose atop Mt. Everest before passing out. Also glad you woke up on the shores of the Bay of Bengal, that was lucky.
ReplyDelete