Ms. Perfection escorted me into the office. It was more of a drag-shove-push, but she got me into the room. Mr. Father of Ms. Perfection sat at his desk making a note when we entered the room. He looked up to see Ms. Perfection holding my shirt and shaking me. He told us to sit down and discuss the problems of this country. Japan was in the dumps and needed a capital city. I had no idea what the terrain of Japan was like, so I couldn't really give any good suggestions.
Suddenly, 3 anonymous, new, and tall business men stepped into the room. The now 6 of us would be discussing where the capital would be settled. We talked, and talked, and talked. Actually is more of they talked, and talked, and talked. They looked frustrated. I was more of the sitting in the corner, trying to fall asleep type. How about here, how about there, bla, bla, bla.
"How about the middle," I blurted out. This caught the attention of 4 other people. The 5th was like me and was sleeping in the corner.They talked, and talked some more, until finally they had actually agreed upon my choice, and I was to be a big hero. All because I blurted out 4 words in a 5 hour conversation. They would start building right away. I guess my plan was great because the city still stands today. Tokyo, Japan. This means Eastern capital. Not very creative, is it?
I travel back in time a few days later after all the festivities of the new capital. They even wanted me to be head of giving people taxes. I decided I could give that to someone else, who wouldn't feel so depressed about it. I find out about how Japan is doing back home, in real time. I liked Japan, even if I was bored for about 5 hours, it was pretty cool. I wish I could go back already.
Suddenly, 3 anonymous, new, and tall business men stepped into the room. The now 6 of us would be discussing where the capital would be settled. We talked, and talked, and talked. Actually is more of they talked, and talked, and talked. They looked frustrated. I was more of the sitting in the corner, trying to fall asleep type. How about here, how about there, bla, bla, bla.
"How about the middle," I blurted out. This caught the attention of 4 other people. The 5th was like me and was sleeping in the corner.They talked, and talked some more, until finally they had actually agreed upon my choice, and I was to be a big hero. All because I blurted out 4 words in a 5 hour conversation. They would start building right away. I guess my plan was great because the city still stands today. Tokyo, Japan. This means Eastern capital. Not very creative, is it?
I travel back in time a few days later after all the festivities of the new capital. They even wanted me to be head of giving people taxes. I decided I could give that to someone else, who wouldn't feel so depressed about it. I find out about how Japan is doing back home, in real time. I liked Japan, even if I was bored for about 5 hours, it was pretty cool. I wish I could go back already.
No comments:
Post a Comment