The weight of my clothes made be lazy against this strong samurai. I was sweating in the heavy clothes. Whack! My breath was knocked out of me as the foot of a samurai smacked me in the chest. I was a dupe at fighting. I crumbled to the floor, and my vision went blurry for a while, then it went black, but I finally fought threw. I looked back up to watch the samurai go for another blow. This time I blackened out for good. I woke up and was angry. I got out of the bed I had been put in, and walked to the door. I turned the knob.
"I wouldn't do that," a voice said from the corner of the room. I turned to see an old samurai meditating in the far corner of the room. He stood up and introduced himself. He would teach me how to fight, how to become a samurai, and most importantly, he would teach me to beat he samurai who has caused all my anger. Days flied by. I ate very little. I meditated almost 2 hours a day. I kicked at wood, at blocks, at walls, and at my teacher. I was bruised and bloody from my teacher kicking me, punching me, or slapping me when I least expected it. Another week passed by. It was frustrating, but I had the hang of it.
One day after about 2 1/2 weeks after I met my teacher, I walked into our room where we had practiced every day for 2 1/2 weeks. He wasn't there. My teacher would always be sitting, meditating in the same spot, every day. And every day, I would go and meditate with him. I walked over to our spot and sat a while, waiting. Finally, I fell into deep meditation, like I did every day. After about 3 1/2 hours, I got up and did my usual routine. Kick the bar, run 100 wind sprints, knife dummies, and finally write poems about nature. Now I would be practicing on my master, but he wasn't there.
"It seems that you are ready, " My master's voice called out from behind a curtain. He walked into the room. This was after about a week of doing everything on my own, and him standing behind a curtain watching me, without me knowing. He explained my arch enemy would be here tomorrow at 10:00 A.M., waiting to beat me up, samurai style. I would arrive there 4 hours before at 6:00 A.M., to meditate, and practice before he arrived.
The room was empty when I arrived there the next morning. The weight of my clothes was almost nothing now, as I sat down to meditate. 4 hours later, my arch enemy appeared in the room. We got straight into a battle of hand to hand combat. He slapped me in the gut, I crumbled to the floor. I watched him go for another blow, but I wached him in the face with my foot. My foot came up the same time as his, and... Whack! But this time it wasn't me. I watched my enemy crumble to the floor and black out.
No comments:
Post a Comment