After I was done with Greece, I moved on to Rome. So, now I am in ancient Rome to help the plebeians rebel against the patricians. Even though the patricians were much richer, the plebeians wanted to rebel against them. I'm in the middle of a protest held by the plebeians, the not so rich guys, against the patricians, the rich guys, looking for a sign or something to hold up and protest.
I find my way through the huge crowd, and stumble upon a wealthy looking man. He asks me who I am, but all I can say is, "I'm a patr," before he takes me away. He drags me with his blubbery hands all the way to a patrician castle and into it's main room. A few wealthy men are sitting in huge chairs and having a conversation. They all stop mumbling when me and the bodyguard come into the room.
The one who looks like the leader asks the bodyguard, "Who is this?"
I reply by saying, "I am a very brave plebeian who wishes to have a word with you."
"OK," he replies and nods to signal that I may speak. I tell them that the plebeians out on their lawn are protesting that they are not getting their needs and wants. I tell them that they are being unfair to these poor people and that you should give them their needs so they can live. The leader thinks about this idea, but throws me in the dungeon and says he'll cut my head off the next day.
The patrician obviously didn't know that I was a time traveler, so he throws me in the dungeon and I just time travel back to the modern day. I still was satisfied that I helped a slight bit for the plebeians against the patricians.
OOOOH! A double interrupter! Nice job.
ReplyDelete